Summer...
...is dress up time!
Hiding. Of course.

"HOW DID I LOSE?"
Pass-it-on pictionary laughs.


Yard saleeee.


Yard sale finds.



JFlynn - 10 cents.
Aidan - 50 cents.  
Abi - $1.





Basketball.




Mia Peace!
Hanneke death glare.
Dangit! Thunderstorm.


Guys vs. girls basketball game? Bring it.
We're not so sure about this.



We're laughing because we're so bad.

Guys victory. 50-20. Oh well...
Summer, I love you.

This is what summer feels like.

Posted on

Saturday, June 9, 2012

4 Comments
  1. Wow, like, those guys are so good at basketball. Like, wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those girls stink at b-ball. They need shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O MY GOSH YOU ARE SO INSANE! Okay seriously...I haven't seen your pictures in forever and I've missed your special art! I don't know how you do it...wow. Gaahhhh this is so awesome!
    And I miss all of you lovely people so much that its annoying.
    ~Alina

    ReplyDelete