•
Home
Blogger templates
Blogroll
Archives
►
2012
(11)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
▼
2011
(14)
►
December
(3)
►
October
(1)
▼
September
(3)
Something New - Street Photography
Life is Either a Great Adventure, Or Nothing.
The Last Great Adventure of the Summer
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(5)
Blogger news
Categories
Portraits
(20)
Life
(13)
People
(13)
Places
(11)
Nature
(10)
Family
(9)
Scenery
(9)
Sister
(8)
Summer
(8)
Friends
(7)
Adventures
(6)
Spring
(6)
Still Life
(5)
Flowers
(4)
Abstract
(3)
Ocean
(3)
Projects
(3)
Art
(2)
Cities
(2)
Fall
(2)
Street Photography
(2)
Sunset
(2)
About Me
(1)
California
(1)
Canada
(1)
Film
(1)
School
(1)
About
Ah, the beach.
Relaxation.
Crashing waves.
Tall chairs.
Long walks.
Cute friends.
Exploring.
Root beer.
This is Bekah. She's cute. :)
I love Moni.
I love this.
Blueness.
"I am restless; I run like the ocean to find your shore; I'm looking for you..."
The Last Great Adventure of the Summer
Posted on
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Category
Friends
,
Nature
,
Places
,
Portraits
,
Scenery
,
Summer
Leave a Reply