Life always surprises me. Consequently, this point of my life is no exception because this fall, I'm starting a brand new adventure: continuing education classes at RISD! I'm super excited, but at the same time, I'm also just a little bit nervous. Classes at a college? What is this? ;) 

 
Today, just out of the blue, I stumbled upon Psalm 121:1-2:

"I lift up my eyes to the mountains— 
   where does my help come from? 
My help comes from the LORD, 
   the Maker of heaven and earth."

It was exactly what I needed to hear. I have no idea what's ahead. But my help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and  earth. So why do I fear? Life is really either a great adventure, or nothing. So, bring on the adventure! My help comes from the Lord.


Oh! I just recently purchased the Canon Rebel T3! Goodbye, point-and-shoot; hello, DSLR! I'm loving it so far (as you can see from the pictures in this post ;), and I'm so excited to take more pictures and share them with you!

All in a row.
Pink.
Sunshine.
This is her "pleaseeeeeee do what I want" face. It's good.
One way.

Little painter.
The dancer.
Being cute, per usual.
Delicate beauty.






Life is Either a Great Adventure, Or Nothing.

Posted on

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Leave a Reply