My first homework assignment for my photography class was to go out into the streets of Providence and practice some street photography. I loved it. It was something I'd never really been brave enough to do—photograph random people in the street. It was frustrating at some points. A shot wouldn't turn out the way you envisioned it; the person would move at the last minute and cause image blur; a bus would drive by and block your shot. But I realized that's what I love so much about photography: it's completely spontaneous and fresh. If you're exploring a new area, you never know what you may stumble upon that is photo-worthy. You never know what will happen between the moment you put you eye up to the view finder and then click the shutter. It's life, and life is unexpected.
Blogger templates
Blogroll
Blogger news
Categories
Portraits
(20)
Life
(13)
People
(13)
Places
(11)
Nature
(10)
Family
(9)
Scenery
(9)
Sister
(8)
Summer
(8)
Friends
(7)
Adventures
(6)
Spring
(6)
Still Life
(5)
Flowers
(4)
Abstract
(3)
Ocean
(3)
Projects
(3)
Art
(2)
Cities
(2)
Fall
(2)
Street Photography
(2)
Sunset
(2)
About Me
(1)
California
(1)
Canada
(1)
Film
(1)
School
(1)


















Ab!! I love all of them! I don't think I could choose my favorite. :) You took such ordinary things and made them so interesting.
ReplyDelete